• matthew@hierthinking.com

Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:Hier Thinking ForumGeneral: FAQFAQ
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

FAQ

This will be a running list of frequently asked questions.

Can I share my website/YouTube channel/etc....?

The short answer is yes... and no... It really depends. If your website or channel helps in some manner then feel free. However, if your website or channel is not relevant to the discussion, then the post containing it will be removed. Basically, don't spam the forum with garbage. If you can assist someone with it, or it is somehow related to the topic, then feel free.

Can I be an Admin/Moderator?

At this time the forum is not big enough to warrant dedicated admins or moderators. I currently do all the moderation myself. If there is a time when this forum is large enough to need something like that, I will let everyone know.

What type of files can be uploaded to a post?

Currently the forum supports jpg, jpeg, gif, png, bmp, pdf, txt, js, cs, c, cpp, java, mp4, avi, xvid, mov, flv, mkv, wmv, avchd, webm, h.264, and mpeg4. If there is a file format you wish to share and it is not in the supported list, email me and we can talk about getting it added to the list.

What is the maximum file size for uploads?

100 mb.

As I stated, this is a list that I am sure will grow as more people use the forum and ask questions. If you have a question that is not answered here, email me. If it is something that I think will benefit a number of people, I will probably add it here. You can email me at matthew@hierthinking.com